Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Sarah Palin: "America's Enduring Strength" on Vimeo

Sarah Palin in Savannah, Georgia, Dec 1, 2008 ...Image via Wikipedia
Sarah Palin: "America's Enduring Strength" on Vimeo Grace under fire! With all the heat she has taken recently one would expect a much more retaliative, angry statement. Kudos to Ms Palin for reminding us where our focus needs to be as a people and as a country. God bless America!

Some of the titles below would lead you to believe that Sarah "accuses," and  "blasts" the media.  The sites reference the above speech.  I encourage you to listen to it and then tell me where she accuses or blasts anyone.  Sounds to me like she is stating her case in a very ,matter-of-fact tone of voice.   This situation reminds me of when I was a child and my father would verbally discipline me.  I would tell him "stop yelling at me."  He would say "I'm not yelling at you I am telling you what you need to hear!"  It seems to me that media pundits percieve Sarah  is yelling at them when she is really telling them what they need to hear. They react like children saying she accuses and blasts them.  All I can say is that if I had been in Sarah's place, the media would have learned the real meaning of the words "accuse" and "blast!"

Leave comments please and tell me what you think. 
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: